The UC-MX70-T Crestron Flex advanced tabletop conferencing system provides a large room video conference solution for use with Microsoft Teams® Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays1 (not included) and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, AI collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-MX70-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron’s direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC Bracket Assembly
Download the Spec Sheet for more technical information.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for the Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device’s UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device, AI collaboration camera, UC bracket assembly, microphone pod, power supply, and cables — just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the UC-MX70-T system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual video displays (not included)