In the workplace, productivity suffers when employees can’t focus on their work due to distractions and noise. While you might improve the situation through ceiling tiles and insulation in the walls, those who work in cubicles or open areas may be frequently interrupted by conversations from coworkers and visitors or by noise from equipment. Sound masking is the best way to cover the distracting noise by adding background sound.
Sound masking systems from Integrated Technology Solution allow you to create a more productive, less stressful environment for your staff. Noise cancellation systems designed to flatten the sound waves created by the human voice often doesn’t work. However, you can effectively mask distracting sound by effectively positioning speakers that emit white noise, an unobtrusive sound that can make voices and distracting sounds less distinct.
What Benefits Does Sound Masking Offer?
Using sound masking system offers several positive, documented effects:
- It offers a 35 to 90% increase in speech privacy.
- It improves the workers’ ability to concentrate. Workers were proven to show a 10% improvement in the ability to recollect a series of words and numbers.
- It made the workplace more comfortable by reducing conversational distractions for 48% of workers.
- It saves workers nearly 22 minutes per day; that’s time normally lost to distraction from conversations.
Where Do You Need Sound Masking?
In many work places, the voices of customers and coworkers can be so distracting that they impinge upon others’ ability to do their job. In medical offices, which are heavily monitored for HIPPA violations, confidential medical conversation can carry into patients’ rooms and to unauthorized personnel. Medical offices aren’t the only spaces where privacy can possibly be violated. Sound masking equipment is also a better solution for:
- Banks And Financial Organizations
- Business Offices
- Call Centers
- Churches And Counseling Centers
- Educational Institutions
- Hospitals And Medical Facilities
- Military And Government Agencies
- Spas, Guestrooms, And Hospitality Suites
- Technology And R&D Facilities
To meet your needs, Integrated Technology Solution offers the finest equipment from manufacturers such as Cambridge, LogiSon, and more. We will find the best solution for your company or organization.
Comprehensive Solutions From Integrated Technology Solutions
Sound masking systems are one of the many solutions offered by Integrated Technology Solutions. We offer:
- Advanced Audio Visual Products
- Video Conference / Teleconferencing
- Digital Signage / Large Format Displays
- MultiTouch Video Wall Systems
- Managed Services
- Av Design & Installation
- Audio Visual Systems Integration
- Custom Programming
- Maintenance And Repair
Specializing In Customized Masking Systems
From designing an effective sound masking system to installing and maintaining it, Integrated Technology Solutions offers what your company or organization needs to maximize privacy and productivity. Our well-trained staff will work with you one-on-one to design a sound masking systems that will keep conversations private, and allow workers to do their jobs without distraction. For information, call (281) 254-5087 or contact us on our website.